Which small car for mountain roads and motorways?

I am soon to buy a new car. I need one around four metres long with a bit of "poke". My driving is mainly mountain roads and motorways. I have three cars in mind, the Suzuki Swift Sport, SEAT Ibiza 105TSI and the Ford Fiesta Ecoboost 125. Which do you think is the better car? And which do you think is the best value? I am a bit sceptical about the Ford as it has only three cylinders. Should I be?

Asked on 28 December 2013 by AB, Malaga

Without a shadow of doubt or a moment's hesitation, buy the Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost 125. It's by far the best car on your list and a joy to drive. On the basis of reader reports, Fiestas are also turning out to be the most reliable cars in their class. Test and video: honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/ford/ford-fiesta-2013-ecoboost-125//