Leaking 107

I have a Peugeot 107 on 58 plate which is leaking at both sides of the boot. Can I take it back to Peugeot to get it sorted?

Asked on 5 July 2012 by

Common problem. Yes, take it back.
Water is getting into the passenger footwell of my 406, seems to come from behind dash. It drips down side of dash and into footwell. Doesn't happen every time it rains though! Any ideas as to where the...
Does the Peugeot 308 have trouble with the roof leaking?
The footwell of my car, on the driver's side, appears to be letting in water. I thought it may be a blocked drain but I cannot find any evidence of this. I cannot find a drain hole. This has happened twice,...
Cheap to run. Economical and perky 1.0-litre engine. Fun to drive. Decent cabin room. Ideal first car. 2012 model emits 99g/km CO2.

£155.08