Can you recommend a hybrid crossover that could carry a wheelchair in the boot?

I'm looking to replace my current car. I find the boot space in my Renault Captur unsuitable for carrying a wheelchair, folded flat. I know that a Peugeot 2008 has a boot that can carry this type of wheelchair. What other cars of about this size can you recommend? I would like a hybrid if possible and have about £20,000 - including the Renault as trade-in.

Asked on 30 November 2020 by Fishfinder1

We'd recommend a Kia Niro. It has a fairly big boot with no load lip, making loading a wheelchair easy. It's a hybrid, too, with low running costs. Also consider a Toyota C-HR or the bigger RAV4.