Can I reject a vehicle that broke down while being delivered to me?

A new Volkswagen campervan has broken down whilst being driven to me on trade plates. It is being registered to me from 1 July 2020 and all monies have been paid. I have yet to actually take delivery and am awaiting information regarding the breakdown. Road assistance has apparently been called out. What are my consumer rights in these circumstances? Can I reject a repaired vehicle and ask for a refund or replacement?

Asked on 30 June 2020 by Mr Martin S

You are theoretically entitled to reject the van for a refund or replacement if a fault is found in the first 30 days: www.honestjohn.co.uk/how-to-reject-a-car-your-cons...s