Does remapping affect a car's warranty?

Will a remap affect the warranty on my BMW X1?

Asked on 22 June 2020 by Neil P

A remap will invalidate your BMW warranty and be classed as a modification by your insurer and invalidate the cover, if you fail to inform them.
I'm looking at getting a Superchips Bluefin remap for my new 2016 Ford Focus 1.5 EcoBoost, 147PS with 2600 miles on the clock. The remap boasts a 47PS and 63Nm torque increase, although I'm well aware...
I bought a Volkswagen Scirocco from a private seller in October 2016. The car was fully serviced and appeared to be in good condition. The other day Volkswagen did the emissions update and it completely...
I've been doing some research on Audi remaps. Is this going to degrade the engine in any way and why do you think superchips are probably the best option?
Practical, spacious and good to drive. Diesel engines offer strong performance and low running costs. Primarily front wheel drive. Well-equipped as standard.