Could you recommend a comfortable car for my next lease?

I have a BMW X5 40e. The lease is coming up for renewal and the new version is much more expensive. I'd like to know what you think of the nearest equivalent cars which may cost less. The main reason I've gone for the X5 is the comfortable seats as I have a back problem. Thank you very much.

Asked on 15 June 2020 by rgarry

Do you need a car as big as the X5? A Volvo XC60 could be a good choice. It's still a premium car, with very comfortable seats and a plug-in hybrid option. If you're happy with something less premium, consider a Citroen C5 Aircross. It's probably the most comfortable mainstream SUV. There's a PHEV option, too.