Which £30k SUV is best for comfort and refinement?

I am in the market for a new SUV and (at 70) comfort takes precedence over power these days. Which SUV smooths out the bumps and gives a quiet and comfortable ride? I have a budget of £30,000.

I'd look at a Citroen C5 Aircross. It's got extremely comfortable seats and the soft suspension means it rides exceptionally well. Your budget will get you a high-spec Flair Plus model. There are some good pre-reg deals to be had too, if you're not fussy about specification (www.honestjohn.co.uk/best-pre-reg-and-nearly-new-c.../). Also consider a Volvo XC60 on small wheels. Your budget will get a year-old example.