What's the best used, premium SUV?

I'm after a used, premium SUV. It needs to be automatic, of decent spec and petrol. I have £20,000 - £25,000 to spend and am looking at the Jaguar E-Pace, Mercedes-Benz GLA, Volvo XC40 and BMW X1. I'd welcome your thoughts, tips, suggestions and recommendations!

Asked on 31 May 2020 by Ben Andersen-Tuffnell

The XC40 is the best compact SUV on sale right now. It was named the Honest John Car of the Year in 2019 and has been a huge success story for Volvo: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/volvo/xc40/

For the latest Volvo XC40 deals, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Volvo/XC...c