How do I reject a faulty car on finance?

My new car has broken down three times in less than 12,000 miles/six months with the same fault each time. I have the car on personal contract hire. How do I reject the vehicle as I find it unacceptable?

Asked on 12 April 2020 by Matthew Johnson

You will need to reject the car to both the dealer and finance company. You will be entitled a refund from the finance company, minus any deductions for the mileage and usage you have already had from the vehicle. For your consumer rights, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/how-to-reject-a-car-your-cons...s