What compact petrol automatic do you suggest?

I want to upgrade to a hybrid or petrol automatic with features such as speed sign and obstacle recognition plus rear and if possible, front sensors. Preferably shorter than a Citroen C3 Picasso. What do you suggest?

The Citroen C3 Aircross replaced the Picasso and might be a good choice. The Flair model comes with speed sign recognition and rear parking sensors, and is available with a petrol engine and automatic gearbox as well as an opening sunroof. Also look at the Kia Venga. It's a similar size to the Picasso and is well equipped as standard - all models come with rear parking sensors and the top-spec '4' trim level comes with a (non-opening) panoramic sunroof.