Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - Nig G

Having purchased a new car from my local dealership at near full price I have since found out that the car I bought was on show at one of the dealerships other location at a much reduced price. Could you please advise me if I have any rights to the lower price? I have contacted the dealer principle who has failed to respond :(

Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - SlidingPillar

As presented - no.

I'd agree it's more than a bit shabby but you bought that car, at the price you paid. Have a look at the paper work and make sure it is correctly described as to my mind, an error there would be your only chance.

Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - miata

I would guess no chance at all.

We all see things priced cheaper usually after purchase.

No different than buying a washing machine then seeing the same thing at a lower price at the same outlet a week later.

They can offer it for sale at whatever price they choose.

Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - bonzo dog

Having purchased a new car from my local dealership at near full price I have since found out that the car I bought was on show at one of the dealerships other location at a much reduced price

Interesting, as most car businesses with more than one outlet of the same franchise tend to use the same web-site / newspaper / radio advertising, so whatever is on offer at say Joe Bloggs Ford Trumpton is also the same as at Joe Bloggs Ford Camberwick Green.

I take it both your purchase & the other offer was for un-registered vehicles?

Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - jamie745

The cheaper one may be for a registered return or something (ive seen cars returned with 100 miles on the clock because they didnt like the colour) and knocked it down to make a bargain on a virtually new car.

Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - Nig G

Many Thanks for all your replies,

My be my question was not very clear, it was the very car sold to me in Lincoln that was on offer in their Glasgow showroom 5k cheaper, I was told they could get the spec I wanted from stock they had at Glasgow, they just failed to mention it was on offer and sold it to this mug at near full price. Just to add insult they did not mention it was a 136 and not the 140 engine which was the latest spec, buyer beware I hear you say. I’m kicking myself for not doing my usual home work before signing on the dotted line.

Ford Kuga - New Car Purchase - drakesmith

The 2013 Ford Escape, based on the Ford Kuga sold in other countries, was recently shown off at the LA Auto Show.Ford recently unveiled the 2013 Escape. The popular crossover SUV got a major update. Sleek new looks and more economical motor choices were among the highlights. Article resource: Redesign for 2013 Ford Escape gives crossover a bold new look.