Does a `gloatworthy` image attract or repel? - oilrag
No car names. But do you start to make a (seemingly) involuntary purring noise like a cat when you think of your badge?
Or does it make you want to put a finger down your throat instead (as it passes) or perhaps you would buy the marque if.

A) You could have a rear window sticker saying you were `not the typical owner`

B) You didn`t have to see other `inferior` cars passing you in 5th on motorway inclines.

c) Write you own script - but thread rule is humour, not nasty-pasty

(as after all, they are merely cars and not worthy of actual emotion....)

Are they? ;-)
Does a `gloatworthy` image attract or repel? - Sofa Spud
Having at one time owned an Austin Allegro (needed to buy a cheap 2nd car in a hurry), I learned not to care what others think about my car choice.
Does a `gloatworthy` image attract or repel? - oldnotbold
My "toy" car is a slightly-hairdresserish Mk1 Gold Cabriolet - but when the sun is out, the roof is down, so the rear window is not visible. Quite like the old VW badge though, and certainly not ashamed of it, though I'd take an XJS convertible if it was offered!
Does a `gloatworthy` image attract or repel? - Pugugly
I had the Roomster for 18 months - I found myself being all apologetic and defensive about it to people. If I had a quid for everyone who said "its a Volkswagen really" when it quite clearly wasn't I'd buy an X6 and then go on the defensive about that. One thing about the Honda its bland enough to need no explanation.
Does a `gloatworthy` image attract or repel? - boxsterboy
Image means nothing to me. I buy a car for what it does. My E-class estate is an extremely comfortable, relaxing and roomy drive. But I do get a bit peeved at some people's attitudes to Mercedes (all premium brands, actually). Luckily I have the 2CV for de-stressing (oh no, don't get me started on 2CV stereotypes!)
Does a `gloatworthy` image attract or repel? - Martin Devon
Image means nothing to me.

Sure I've said this before but dropped down off of the Chiswick flyover many years ago guess 1976-77 following an Austin A35, black, standard steel wheels etc.. and when it opened out into motorway this thing just disappeared 'up the road'. What the owner had done was beyond me at the time. I couldn't see the front, but a shoehorned V8 maybe??

Also saw A Moggie minor years ago, Rover V8. Petrol, Nitrous and water mist injected. 0-60 in 3.5secs.

Q cars are the best...........Just ask the BIB

MD