Zurich Insurance and M&S vouchers - cheddar
Last August, 2007, prior to wife's car insurance expiring I searched via Confused.com and was offered a quote from Zurich, good cover, cheaper than her renewal and £50 in M&S vouchers, a good deal.

This year I searched via Confused.com again and was again offered a Zurich quote and it was for less than the Zurich renewal and again offered £50 in M&S vouchers.

I called Zurich to ask why the Confused quote was less than the renewal (same details exactly) to be advised that we could take out a new policy at the lower price AND get the M&S vouchers however if we renewed the existing policy we would pay the higher price sans vouchers.

Guess what we have done ...

The daft thing is Zurich want us to send them the Zurich renewal as proof of my wife's NCD.
Zurich Insurance and M&S vouchers - Stuartli
I'm with the same company.

It's what happens when the lunatics take over the asylum.
Zurich Insurance and M&S vouchers - jase1
The commission-based system is madness.

Many of you will have heard of the like of Quidco, who pass on web-based commission back to the customer. Well I managed to get my mother insurance for her car last year with Privilege insurance for £117.

Received £120 cashback (it's reduced to £50 now -- I wonder why).

So she was effectively paid £3 to take out insurance for a year.

I had a similar deal with the RAC this year -- £33 premium, £35 cashback after three months.

This advertising model is crazy -- but if you're savvy enough to take advantage of it...
Zurich Insurance and M&S vouchers - disbeliever
I was unable to get the M& S vouchers I shall not insure with Zurich next time.