02 110 HDi estate electrics - rigger w
This is realy begining to bug me.
fuse F9 keeps blowing,not when i use something ,but when the car is parked up,not every time,it will be fine for weeks then have a hissy fit and go through one evry time i park,I've disconnected windows,power points and rear level switch and makes no differance, has anyone got access to a wiring diagram.
at first i thought it was tied in with putting a wieght in the back,but that makes no change,are there any boxes that dont like moisture,could it be spiked on start,i've tried the reset electrics routine but again no change.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 14/03/2008 at 18:52

02 C5 110 HDi estate electrics - Screwloose

Fuse 9 in which fusebox? What does the handbook give as it's consumers?
Its the glovebox fuse block,according to the handbook it feeds front windows,sun roof(not fitted) boot 12V acc socket,boot height control(supply)I've had all these disconnected and it still blows,so i think i've either got a pinched wire or a moisture issue.
Is the boot height control just the switch or is there more to it,a magic box tucked away where you cant see it?
02 110 HDi estate electrics - Screwloose

Other sources also list the right and left front door control modules. Check the wiring going into the doors for broken cables.
hmmm,the winter project should be out of the garage soon,guess i'll have to start 'simply removing' bit by bit,starting with various trim panels,oh joy..are there any manuals available for this thing yet,mate got a cd rom one for his F..t Useless from e bay.