Bikers - help me find a pair of Bluetooth helmets - Clanger
I've been doing some weekend swim teaching in Ripon lately; the perfect excuse to use the bike to combine work with a gentle blast down the A1 and a relaxed amble past weekend traffic on the A61. Today my chickens came home to roost and Mrs H, doubtless jealous of the grin infecting my features on recent Saturdays and Sundays, demanded to be taken out on the bike in search of a decent coffee.

We go through the palaver every ride of connecting up the Nady intercom so we can chat as we tootle along, but the damn speaker hurts my ear and Mrs H does not enjoy using her end either.

To get to the point; we are both ready for a change of helmet. I know Bluetooth helmets can be bought to connect to a mobile, sat nav or an iPod (whatever that is for), but can Bluetooth helmets talk to one another? Any recommendations? Any drawbacks? Any ideas? Over to you ...
Bikers - help me find a pair of Bluetooth helmets - jag
well, if neither of you enjoy using your end i don't see how bluetooth will help. jag.
Bikers - help me find a pair of Bluetooth helmets - SteVee
Nolan were one of the earliest entries into this field.
It's also possible to get bluetooth headsets that might fit into 'normal' helmets.
Personally, I'd get down to one of the bike shows and just try as many as possible - or perhaps find a different solution from one of the other trade stands; I guess you've discounted the custom in-ear pieces ?
Are you after flip-front helmets ?

If you find a good working solution then please post it !
Bikers - help me find a pair of Bluetooth helmets - shoei
Cardo scala rider teamset (Approx £120). Alot cheaper than the nolan option and very easy to fit. Good but still not as good as a wired system, I will be keeping my Autocom until bluetooth is better.