Displaying Insurance - Truckersunite
Myself and SWMBO were chatting this morning about a renewel of an insurance policy on one of the cars, We remebered that Eagle Star used to give you a credit card sized insurance certificate as well as the A4 size one, This led on to a discussion about the merits of "Displaying" car insurance, I know (I think) that in Germany you have to have a little sticker on the number plate that I believe shows you are insured. Personally I think we should all have to display a 2nd tax disc type thing that shows you are insured, I know it would not be fool prooof but it would make it alot easier to spot those without valid insurance. Thoughts plese!!
Displaying Insurance - Quinny100
I've suggested the idea myself before. Costs would be next to nothing and you could use traffic wardens and parking attendants to report vehicles not displaying a valid disc.

I think it would be widely supported by the general motoring public as the number of uninsured drivers is becoming an increasing problem.
Displaying Insurance - AlastairW
Sounds like a good idea to me. Only worry is attracting insurance disk theives..
Should we start a campaign of some sort then?