new car - tomandjerry56
just been up to huders feild and bought a vauxhaul zafria
deisel the dealer tryed to get m,e to buy the waranty for a year
but was wodering if any one out there know weather it is worth having or not
new car - oldgit
I amd affreid thet I doughnut no mulch abut Voxhols specally the Safeera and they're warrenteas. Personnely, I wood knot bover two mulch wid toess adhitional Inshurance-bassed wons mayself.
new car - blue_haddock
Have you two been on the cider all day?
new car - Stuartli
Do you mean a new car literally or a used Zafira?

A new car will already have a long term warranty.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
new car - frostbite
"I amd affreid thet I doughnut no mulch abut Voxhols specally the Safeera and they're warrenteas. Personnely, I wood knot bover two mulch wid toess adhitional Inshurance-bassed wons mayself."

Wish I'd said that.

new car - Manatee
"I amd affreid thet I doughnut no mulch abut Voxhols specally
the Safeera and they're warrenteas. Personnely, I wood knot bover two
mulch wid toess adhitional Inshurance-bassed wons mayself."
Wish I'd said that.

Rather over-puncutated I thought - it's hard to suppress literacy completely (when you're a motorist of course).
new car - No Do$h
You lot are soooo mean.

No Do$h - Alfa-driving Backroom Moderator
mailto:moderators@honestjohn.co.uk
new car - Manatee
Sincere apology to tomandjerry - I think the answer must be a personal one - is the cover any good, if so is it worth (to you) the cost asked, and this will depend on how risk-averse you are.

On average the insurer will be collecting more money than it is paying out, to which can be added the dealer mark-up (though some sell at or near cost as a substitute "guarantee"). If you can afford to carry your own risk and be philosophical about it when the gearbox packs up, you might pass on it.

Car warranties also tend to be hedged with conditions which can be very restrictive - regular, on-time servicing, limits on parts covered, and maximum claim limits.

There - was that better?

new car - Pugugly {P}
Yes, faultlessly speltand punctuated. English is such a beautiful
language.
new car - tomandjerry56
stuarti
thanks for your reply the car is a used zafria