megane service cost - tack
my son has a megane 1.5dci and has been quoted £380 for its 2nd service. he thinks that is steep. I have no idea, is he right ? still has over a year warranty left, so not keen to use non Renault for service in case it invalidates warranty.
megane service cost - ihpj
Best advice would be to call around the main dealers. You might find a variation in the price. I've found this to be the case with VW and BMW garages - so be creative - are there some family you haven't visited in a while, maybe the local dealership there have the best price? Ring around and see what you save.

-----
Im not plain stupid, just a special kind of stoopid.
megane service cost - Pugugly {P}
Cripes ! the last two serivces on the 5 didn't come to that !
megane service cost - Dynamic Dave
You think that's expensive. A friend of mine has just splashed out nearly £900 on having his S reg Omega V6 serviced. Work included a new cambelt and pulleys, and the rocker gaskets being replaced. Ouch.
megane service cost - spikeyhead {p}
If you're anywhere near the south coast, take a trip to France, stock up goodies and get the service done there
--
I read often, only post occasionally
megane service cost - Altea Ego
Yes that is steep, should be nearer 250. Phone round or visit, renault uk insist the dealers have the service prices displayed in a prominent position.
megane service cost - blue_haddock
that does sound steep - a 2 year/20,000 mile service on a corolla D4D is about £170