This time next week... - PoloGirl
...I will be on my way to see Mr Hammond, Mr Clarkson, the Stig and the posh bloke with the floppy hair, all thanks to a very very lovely member of my collection of dads. :)

Even better, it's a Top Gear for American TV, so I don't need to worry about looking like a hippo on TV for all my friends to see!

Polo has a new set of fluffy dice for the occasion, now I just need to decide what to wear!

This time next week... - teabelly
I saw Mr Hammond last week as TG were up here filming. Missed most of the action but watched him drive away in his porsche (I wonder if they do booster seats ;-) )

If you don't want to look like a hippo then wear dark clothes and stand sideways to the cameras :-))) or stand next to someone much fatter than you!

teabelly
This time next week... - Vansboy
Can we each have, say, a dozen autographed pics of you with the TG team - I've got a waiting list from e-bay bidders!!

& do remind us to set the video, the night your on it!!

VB
This time next week... - PoloGirl
Thankfully it's only for American TV I think so I still get to remain gorgeous in your imaginations! And no to the photos too - I had my photo taken for the first time in 10 years at my graduation last week and that's it for another decade now! :)