Corsa Indicator Problem - Liana
I have a 3 year old Corsa. Never had any probs till now. On my way home the other night the indicator started flashing really fast. Blown bulb I thought. It was so I changed it. Bit techy for me but I read my little manual!! All bulbs now working but the RH front indicator is still flashing too fast. HELP whats wrong with it now. I hate to think what I'd do if it was anything more serious.
Corsa Indicator Problem - Fluidgolf
My sister had an older corsa, and had a similair problem. After many hours spent tinkering i eventually traced the problem to the relay for the indicators, however i was shocked to see it only affected one side of the car and not both.

Corsa Indicator Problem - elekie&a/c doctor
Make sure you have replaced the bulb with the correct wattage type.If you have,then I would disconnect the battery for 5 mins & re-try.There is no flasher relay on this model,indicators are electronically pulsed.
Corsa Indicator Problem - John S
I assume that all the indicators on one side, where the bulb was replaced, are still flashing too fast, not just the front one! At a guess the replacement bulb is either, as eleckie says, the wrong wattage (should be 21W), or a double filament bulb has been fitted, rather than the single filament one needed. Bad design perhaps, but it's possible to do this.

JS