Postings - BobbyG
Don't want to start a lengthy survey of who posts when, however I have noticed that there seems to be a lot less posts over the weekend than during the week.

From that, I conclude that

a. Every one else has a life at weekends and I don't!
b. I am too busy during the week to spend much time on the backroom or
c. Many of the backroomers are actually posting to the site when they should be working during the week!

Most probable though that I just don't have a life......
Postings - Altea Ego
a: yes
B: yes
c: yes
Postings - BobbyG
Cheers RF !
Postings - Altea Ego
Now I have set up a wireless network I can sit here and watch the tele and post to this forum
Postings - BobbyG
Its alright, I will just sit at the computer in the hope that someone will at some time tell me that my Scenic dci 105 is actually a good engine!! Laguna still doing well?
Postings - Altea Ego
Its alright, I will just sit at the computer in the
hope that someone will at some time tell me that my
Scenic dci 105 is actually a good engine!! Laguna still doing
well?

Yer lovely thanks, its a really sweet power plant and much pokeier now with 13k up - tho the fuel consumption is falling a tad.

The 105 is not a bad engine per say, just not as sorted as the laguna one. If its any consolation I thought the dci 120 in the new scenic was not as good as the laguna either. It must be the gear ratios.
Postings - Blue {P}
I'm posting from my wireless network too! I love it, I've even had the laptop perched on the bathroom worktop so that I could chat on MSN and shave at the same time! How's that for multi-tasking? :-)

I tend to post on the evenings mainly as that's when I'm free and bored in the house.

Blue
Postings - Altea Ego
even had the laptop perched on the bathroom worktop so that
I could chat on MSN and shave at the same time!
How's that for multi-tasking? :-)

That is VERY sad blue. (and the whisker bits play havoc with the keyboard
Postings - Blue {P}
Hey, it was time management at it's very best, I had no time to spare but *needed* to continue the conversation! :-)

I also use it in front of the TV, and my favourite location is where I'm writing this from, tucked up in bed. :-)

Blue