Skoda Fabia mk1 - Skoda Fabia Mk1 Electric Window fault HELP!!! - BABY BLUE

Hi.My electric windows was working yesterday but I unlocked the car last night pressing the button twice but forgot to lock it. I left my car unlocked all last night. I have 54 plate Skoda Fabia Mk1. I have come to my car this morning and tried to make the windows work manually using the key on the door (it worked last time) and this time it didnt work. If i unlock the door manually it normally opened all 4 doors not just one. I cant work the electric windows from the inside either. could i have uncoded the key?

Skoda Fabia mk1 - Skoda Fabia Mk1 Electric Window fault HELP!!! - elekie&a/c doctor
The coded key has no relation to the operation of the windows..I would check fuses first ,then take a look at the wiring where it runs from the door pillar to the door ,through the rubber tubing.Could be a broken wire.Usually a red colour.
Skoda Fabia mk1 - Skoda Fabia Mk1 Electric Window fault HELP!!! - BABY BLUE
Hita thanks for the comment, had tester on them and there is powere going to all the switches but not operating the Windows at all.... p***ing me off... Too hot for a black car and no windows ahaha