citroen ds3 Cabrioaftersales - Mr Peter ghosh citroen customer complaints - jonathangains

had lots of problems with a new car I bought in April , and without going into too much detail,some 6 weeks ago I was offered 575 pounds as compensation for my time and trouble by a Mr Peter ghosh, who says he is the head of customer service in the UK !!!! He promised a cheque, then when I threatened court he promised a backs payment, when that didn't happen he contacted my wife and promised her a backs payment !!!! This guy never answers his company phone, his mobile phone, his e mails or his faxes !!!!

What you think we should do as this has been going on since mid August !!!!

Edited by Avant on 14/10/2015 at 19:28

citroen ds3 Cabrioaftersales - Mr Peter ghosh citroen customer complaints - alan1302

As you've not given us any details how can anyone advise?

citroen ds3 Cabrioaftersales - Mr Peter ghosh citroen customer complaints - Bromptonaut

Citizens Advice consumer helpline: 03454 04 05 06

citroen ds3 Cabrioaftersales - Mr Peter ghosh citroen customer complaints - Avant

Your next step should be a polite but firm letter to the Managing Director of whichever company Mr Ghosh claims to belong to. I assume this is a dealer (your contract is with the dealer, not with Citroen UK).

citroen ds3 Cabrioaftersales - Mr Peter ghosh citroen customer complaints - nortones2

Peter Ghosh | LinkedIn

Edited by nortones2 on 14/10/2015 at 19:48

citroen ds3 Cabrioaftersales - Mr Peter ghosh citroen customer complaints - Bromptonaut

Peter Ghosh | LinkedIn

And they say a photo boosts your Linkedin rating?