Enter Honest John's Kit Competition An awesome prize is up for grabs every week | No thanks

Which insurer offers the cheapest insurance for new drivers?

Where can I get the cheapest insurance? I'm struggling to get a Volkswagen Golf insured for less than £200 per month.

Asked on 16 April 2018 by sophie

I'm guessing you may have just passed your test and it's your first car. If that is the case, you will really struggle for the first year. Try any policy with a blackbox fitted. Alternatively, try Quote Goat (www.quotegoat.com/car-insurance-for-young-drivers) or We Are Marmalade (www.wearemarmalade.co.uk who are both very good for young drivers).