Which products have made it into the Honest John Kit gift guides for Christmas 2019? You'll be surprised... | No thanks
Ask a Question

I have triplet boys turning 17 soon - what's the best way to insure them?

I have triplet boys turning 17 in July. What is the best way to get car insurance for them before their driving test and soon after?

Asked on by

Before the test, I would put them on your insurance. Although, you can find companies that will insure them separately from your policy. After the test, black boxes all the way. Or specialist insurers like Marmalade for both before and after. Also try www.quotegoat.co.uk.
Similar questions
My granddaughter, aged 18, has Just passed her driving test and needs to be mobile as her mother is partially disabled. She's been quoted £2500 to be added as a named driver on her mother's car. Is there...
Where can I get the cheapest insurance? I'm struggling to get a Volkswagen Golf insured for less than £200 per month.
My grandson, 18 in November, is having driving lessons. Where can I insure him on a car owned by me as a named driver? I assume this is the cheapest method.

Ask Honest John

Value my car