What dash cam would you recommend for £100?

I would like to buy a dash cam, paying a maximum of £100. Could you recommend one, please? I want one that will record decent images in all light situations.

Asked on 26 October 2017 by Jeanne Brierley

Answered by John Slavin
£100 is a great budget for a dash camera, you'll find plenty that have good features and image quality. A Nextbase 412GW is a good buy and available for £100 if you shop around, or you can save a bit of money and go for the very discreet Anker Roav. This has a design that means it can be easily hidden from view. It's around £80, leaving enough money to get it professionally hard-wired. Our list of dash cam best buys is here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/products/top-10s/top-10-best-.../