I was injured in a recent accident - how do I find a specialist to help me pursue my claim?

How can I find a reputable approved specialist to help me claim against someone who damaged my car and caused a personal injury? My insurance company have been very passive even though the other driver's insurance company admitted liability immediately. How do I find someone to help me claim against the other driver's insurance company on a no win no fee basis as that's all I can afford?

Asked on 13 October 2017 by h15t0r1an

Answered by Honest John
First of all, you need to do your research. You need to ensure if you use an accident management company that they are FCA Registered, or use a solicitor who should always be regulated by the SRA. You have the right to have your car repaired where you wish, and your entitlements are covered here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/insurance/advice/how-to-claim.../ see "coles v hetherton."
Similar questions
I was recently sat stationary at a junction when a third party drove into the back of me because he was waving at another driver in a vehicle in the next lane. The third party produced an ID in the form...
I was involved in a accident earlier this year where I was joining a roundabout. There was a car on the right hand side which was edging forward to join the roundabout and because I could see oncoming...
I was going through a mini roundabout at about 10pm when a cyclist banged into my driver's side door. I stopped and got out to see what happened and saw a cyclist with no light. I asked if he was alright...

Value my car

Save £75 on Warranty using code HJ75

with MotorEasy

Get a warranty quote

Save 12% on GAP Insurance

Use HJ21 to save on an ALA policy

See offer