What luxury car would you recommend?

After 8 years driving a SEAT Leon I want something a little more luxurious. What do you think I should get, a 2015 BMW 3 Series 2.0 TD 320d EfficientDynamics BusinessTouring 5d (£16,895) or a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2.1 CDI C220 BlueTEC SE Executive (s/s) Estate 5d (£17,999)? Both are manual and around 32,000 miles.

Asked on 18 January 2017 by Stuart Rothwell

BMW's ED works. I ran a 320dED for 8,000 miles and averaged 63mpg. You just have to keep a careful ear on the timing chain for any sign of a rattle and get the tensioners replaced if there is.