What's the Chevrolet Captiva like?

I am thinking of buying a Chevrolet Captiva. It's got 81,000 miles on the clock and the trader is asking £3995.. It's got service history and MoT until April 2017. Plus three months warranty. Inside and out is immaculate. It drives well too. What are your thoughts on the Captiva?

Asked on 29 November 2016 by Mrs. B. Davidson

We didn't think so when new. This was our test: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/chevrolet/chevrole.../ But, more importantly, these are the problem areas (not too many, actually): www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/chevrolet/captiva-20...d