Need a small car that will fit in my garage - what do you recommend?

I am looking for a small automatic car with a 1.6-litre engine. I love my Honda Jazz, but the new version is too wide to fit in my garage. What do you suggest I buy?

Asked on 21 November 2016 by Sarah gammage

Forget 1.6s. They are now nearly all displaced by new 1.0 and 1.2 petrol turbos. I'd go for a Suzuki Baleno Bosterjet six-speed auto: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/suzuki/suzuki-bale.../ or, maybe, a Peugeot 2008 1.2 Puretech 110 EAT6: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/peugeot/peugeot-20.../