Car is wrongly listed on the insurance database - should I be worried?

I recently bought a used Volvo S60 R Design. The insurance database has it listed as an S60 R Design Premium, but it's just a standard R Design (with a couple of option packs) as confirmed by the Volvo dealer and V5C.

I've called my insurer to ask them to change the model details but they seem unable to do this and will only list other variations which it isn't (R Design Nav, R Design Premium Lux). The adviser spoke to their manager who said they're happy to keep it insured as the Premium if I am, but could this come back to bite me in the event of a claim, and why would the car be listed as the wrong model on the insurance database?

Asked on 16 November 2016 by R Design

Probably because there are an infinite number of car makes and model variations and a database cannot cover all of them. This is probably the Motor Insurers Database so applies to all insurers.
Tags: insurance