Need an auto with high seating position

As we are older drivers, we wish to buy an automatic with a fairly high seating position (currently have a Vauxhall Zafira), parking sensors, and some form of spare wheel. It must also, preferably, be petrol.

Have looked at a 2014 Ford C-Max diesel, with Powershift. Wish to buy second hand, about two years, and our budget is circa £10,000, Please advise about suitable cars we should look at.

Asked on 7 November 2016 by John Hughes

KIAs, Hyundais and Peugeots are more likely to have spare wheels than other makes. Probably best looking at the KIA Venga 1.6 auto and the Hyundai ix20 1.6 auto.