What's the best family friendly convertible for £6500?

I'm new to cars and am about to buy my first decent motor. I quite fancy a good looking convertible, as I love driving roof down in summer; however, I have a wife and two children and need more than two seats. Can you recommend something suitable?

Asked on 30 October 2014 by soulresonance

This sort of suggests a Peugeot 308CC, but you have to be careful over wheel and tyre size (stick to 16" with 205/55 R16 tyres, don't go to 18s) and don't buy a 4-speed automatic. You will get a BMW E46 convertible with a canvas hood, but not likely to find an E93CC. Focus CCs were's bad. Volvo C70s okay, too. Avoid diesels.