Which small cabriolet should I buy?

Age 70 and fancy open air motoring. The car must be small and comfortable to tempt the wife! I have no garage, so will avoid a rag-top. Do you think the Peugeot 207CC is the only sensible choice? Is there any real advantage of later Allure/Active over GT/Sport?

On your car review you list the former as "convertible", and the latter as "Open Car" - what is the difference? Do 17" alloys on Allure/GT classify as "bling" to be avoided?

No difference between 'convertible' and 'open car'. Just different word tags for finding that type of car. 15" or 16" wheels more comfortable than 17". I preferred the 1.6THP 150 engine. Colour and trim is a matter of taste and, of course, buying used you have less choice.