Is a 2015 Honda Civic a risky buy?

I'm looking at buying a 2015 Honda Civic 1.6 diesel manual with 56,000 miles on the clock. It's from the main dealer with a warranty of one year and two previous owners. It has a full service history, but is buying a car this age and with these miles a risky buy? Thanks.

Asked on 26 July 2021 by Glenn

The Honda Civic is a very good car. Easy to use, comfortable and backed by a strong reputation for reliability, I rate it as one of the best-used hatches on the market. The 1.6 i-DTEC is brilliant on fuel, too, returning up to 65mpg on the road: www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/honda/civic-2012