Do any other carmakers use Toyota engines?

Is there another carmaker that uses Toyota's engines (apart from Lexus)? I'm looking to buy a used (2012 or later) Auris for the Mrs but they are very pricey. I want Toyota reliability on a budget. Is this possible?

Asked on 16 March 2021 by Yas

A few niche car manufacturers (like Lotus) use Toyota engines but none that will sell a substitute to the Auris. Suzuki recently started selling the Swace, which is essentially a rebadged Corolla, but it's a fairly new car. You could consider a Honda Civic as an alternative – they're generally very reliable.