I need a car that's higher off the ground than my hatchback. What do you sugget?

I'm 6'5" with arthritis in both knees. I want to get a vehicle that is comfortable and higher off the ground than my Ford Mondeo. I have about £12k. What would you recommend?

Asked on 20 April 2021 by RGQ

A Kia Sportage could be a good choice. It's a comfortable crossover SUV with a high seating position that represents good value for money. You'll get a 2017 model within budget, with the remainder of its seven-year manufacturer warranty. We'd also recommend the slightly bigger Honda CR-V.