How do I get rid of minor scratches on my car?

I have a black car and find that minor scratches, which used to be polished out (on oil-based paint) or T-cut could be used, no longer works. I am nervous about using T-cut and ordinary polish doesn't do what it used to do. With my recent motor magazine was a Meguiar's brochure with a complex array of products - what do you recommend? Thanks.

Asked on 22 October 2020 by G Francis

Meguiar's is very good, as is Autoglym. You could try Meguiar's Ultimate Compound. That might do the trick, but it is relatively pricey: amzn.to/3mc9Tcy

If that doesn't work, you could try Farecla G3 Professional Scratch Remover Liquid. Review here: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-farecla-g3-pro...d