Are there any worthwhile saloons in the UK?

I'm thinking of replacing my Volkswagen Bora, which I have owned for fourteen years. I'm looking for something similar (saloon with boot) there seems little choice other than a BMW, which I do not want. When on holiday abroad, I have seen the Dacia Logan saloon, which seems exactly what I want, but it would appear that Dacia don't want to sell me one on these in this country. Can you offer any suggestions, please?

Asked on 24 July 2020 by Tony P

Answered by Keith Moody
The UK is very much a hatchback market - the saloon with a boot concept is more popular in France and Germany. Sounds to be like you'd be more than happy with another Bora - but you could also look at an Audi A3 saloon.
Tags: saloon cars