Can you suggest a good value, reliable SUV?

I'm considering changing my Audi A4 and looking for an SUV or estate car that's good value and reliable. I like the Skoda Karoq, however, I have concerns about reliability issues listed on your site. My budget is about £25,000 and I'm looking to buy low milage, used car with a good warranty. Any suggestion would be gratefully accepted. Many thanks.

Asked on 5 June 2020 by KEVIN MITCHELL

Buy a Mazda CX-5. It's one of the most stylish SUVs on sale right now and was rated as one of the UK's most-reliable cars in our latest Satisfaction Index: www.honestjohn.co.uk/honest-john-satisfaction-inde.../

A budget of £25,000 should get you a high spec 2020 CX-5 with delivery mileage: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Mazda/CX...0
Tags: reliable suvs