Can you suggest a quality family car with a decent amount of space?

We currently drive an Audi A1 and love it, but with the arrival of a new baby we're finding it too small. We're looking for an upgrade but find that the Q-series of Audis have small boots, and only when looking at the Q3 do we think the boot is big enough - and this is a big car! Can you recommend a reasonably sized family SUV or saloon that would match the quality of the Audi brand and drive, but be big enough for a small family? We're also used to driving automatic and would like to stick with this if possible. We have an approximate budget of £15,000.

Asked on 17 April 2020 by Sophie Mackenzie

Have you considered an estate car? A Skoda Octavia could be a good option - it's got a huge boot and £15,000 will get a 2018 example with the 1.4 TSI engine and DSG automatic gearbox. You could also consider the Skoda Superb if you need even more room. If you'd prefer an SUV, take a look at a Honda CR-V.