What would you recommend out of a Ford Puma, Audi Q2 or Volkswagen T-Roc?

What would you recommend out of a Ford Puma, Audi Q2 or Volkswagen T-Roc? Most journeys would be 200 miles on the motorway?

Asked on 9 March 2020 by Paul Carruthers

The Ford Puma is one of the most desirable new cars on the market at the moment but it's not yet available with a diesel engine, which I think would suit your mileage well. If you can't wait, I'd recommend the T-Roc. The 2.0-litre diesel has plenty of performance for motorway driving and is very frugal.