What should I get to replace an ageing Ford Fusion?

I want to find a car with the same driver's seat dimensions as a 2003 Ford Fusion. In particular the height of the seat from the floor of the car (not the ground). If you could give me any advice I would be really grateful.

Asked on 9 March 2020 by Jan Prince

Answered by Andrew Brady
This isn't data we have, but we'd suggest looking at a Honda Jazz. It has a slightly higher seating position than a regular small hatchback. You could also look at a Ford Fiesta Active as a sort of modern-day equivalent to the Fusion.
Similar questions
I've got back problems and need a car seat that doesn't tilt backwards, needs to be automatic and have cruise control with a budget of up to £7k. Big ask for that price but any suggestions? What about...
What is the best small car for an elderly lady? It needs to be secondhand, low mileage, reliable, petrol, automatic and good size boot.
I'm reluctantly looking for a small automatic to replace my 11 year old Fiat Panda, I see Kia Picanto made your top 10 but not Fiesta or Corsa which I'm also considering. I cover mostly short town trips,...
Related models
Unrivalled practicality and versatility. Plenty of room for four adults to travel in comfort. Surprisingly fun to drive, especially 1.5iVTEC Sport model.

Value my car