What's the best small automatic to replace my Fiat Panda?

I'm reluctantly looking for a small automatic to replace my 11 year old Fiat Panda, I see Kia Picanto made your top 10 but not Fiesta or Corsa which I'm also considering. I cover mostly short town trips, but occasional 300 miles+ hence the automatic to relieve arthritic knees! For the first (and probably last) time I'm looking at new cars under £15K and as close to £10K as possible.

The Kia Picanto uses a very reliable four-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox, which is why we often recommend it. The automatic gearbox used in the current (2017-) Fiesta is fine, but the old Powershift auto used before this was problematic. I'd also look at the Honda Jazz with its reliable CVT gearbox.