What's the best electric SUV?

What are your views on electric SUV's, new but not more than £40K? I've heard about the Kia and Hyundai electric vehicles and which one to consider? Or do you have another recommendation? How much does it cost to have a 7.5KV charger installed at home?

Yes, the Kia e-Niro and Hyundai Kona Electric are both excellent choices. The Kia's a bit bigger (and therefore more practical) if that's important. You could also look at the MG ZS EV as it represents very good value for money. You're looking at around £400 for a 7kW charger after the government's OLEV grant.