Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Is there any reason to buy a Mercedes B-Class to replace my Vauxhall Meriva apart from badge prestige?

I'm looking to replace a Meriva A and am looking at a Meriva B, which seems the best value to buy used. A Dacia Logan, which is slightly more expensive used, is cheaper to run. A Mercedes-Benz B-Class is more expensive to buy and run - but is there any reason to pay more for the Mercedes apart from badge prestige?

Asked on 22 October 2019 by Jonro

The B-Class will have a much more premium interior and is better to drive than the Logan and Meriva. It depends whether you want value for money or something a bit more luxurious.
Tags: