What's the smallest car with a retractable roof?

My wife has a much-loved MX5, complete with detachable hardtop. However, it is beginning to look as if we might need to replace it, as we are both in our 70's, I am now having difficulty getting out of it because it is so low down, and the annual fitting/removal of the hardtop is beginning to be a chore. Please could you advise what are the smallest non-diesel cars available with built-in retractable roofs?

You could look at a Peugeot 108 Top. It's a small city car with a retractable soft-top roof. If you'd prefer something bigger, consider a MINI Convertible. Look here for more inspiration: www.honestjohn.co.uk/topten/top-10-cheapest-conver.../