What is the Honda Jazz CVT like?

Is the Jazz CVT any good? Do you drive a CVT in the same way as a "normal" auto?

A CVT isn't great if you want to drive quickly. Accelerating hard makes a lot of noise and isn't very pleasant. Having said that, it's a very reliable transmission and doesn't affect fuel consumption as much as some automatic gearboxes. No one buys a Jazz to travel quickly, so you'll probably find the CVT works well. You won't have to adjust your driving at all, asides from not flooring the accelerator for long periods.