I’m looking to buy a car which I’m able to fit my son's BMX in - what do you suggest?

I’m looking to buy a car which I’m able to fit my son's BMX in. I currently have a Focus. He’s not 11 and due to the boot lip he does struggle getting it in and out easily. I’m disabled so can’t help him. I will mostly be using the car around town, I’ve been looking at a Peugeot 2008 as the boot is quite roomy and it doesn’t have a bot lip so he should be able to manage it better.

Asked on 26 September 2018 by Debbie Hallam

A 2008 makes a lot of sense and they do a good 6-speed torque converter auto with the 1.2 Puretech 110 engine: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/peugeot/peugeot-20.../ Otherwise wait for the new Peugeot Rifter that will be available with a 1.2 Puretech 130 and 6-speed auto from early next year: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/peugeot/peugeot-ri.../