What's the best small automatic for around £10k?

I have a 14 year old Ford Fiesta manual. It has been a great car but I need an automatic because of a hip and knee problem. I would like a similar sized car with a slightly higher driving position. I'm thinking Honda Jazz or Nissan Note, both CVT. My budget is up to £10k. Could you please advise me of any suitable cars?

A Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC CVT-7 is your best choice. The Nissan Note looked pretty but wasn't very good and has been withdrawn. More upright: a Kia Venga or Hyundai ix20. Older ones had a 4-speed torque converter auto. Newer ones have a DCT auto.